The Ontario government has announced it will slowly ease public health measures that have been in place to curb the spread of the highly-contagious Omicron variant. The province detailed the reopening will take place over the course of three months with 21 days between each of the three stages.
The following are what we presently believe will be the lifting of restrictions as applies to Ye Olde Towne Hall. Enhanced proof of vaccination, and other requirements would continue to apply.
· Concert Halls, meeting rooms and event spaces can operate with 50 per cent capacity indoors to a maximum of 500. This means the auditorium will have a restricted maximum capacity of 70 people and the main floor meeting will be restricted to 10 people.
· Higher risk settings such as wedding receptions where there is dancing remained closed.
· Capacity limits will be lifted in indoor public settings where proof of vaccination is required.
· Indoor capacity limits will be increased to 25 per cent in the remaining higher-risk settings where proof of vaccination is required, including wedding receptions in meeting or event spaces where there is dancing.
· Capacity limits will be lifted in all indoor public settings. Proof of vaccination will be maintained in existing settings in addition to other regular measures.
Enter your Email Address to Win a Pair of Tickets to one of our Concerts. Contest Rules: Winner to be determined by random draw Monday, Feb 28, 2022. One entry per verified email address. Winner shall be contacted by email.
The Friends of Ye Olde Towne Hall invite one and all to enjoy this lovely community Hall; it is one of many fine buildings in Ailsa Craig representing the rich history of this once vibrant shipping center. The hall is the perfect venue for small parties, receptions, meetings, and theatrical productions.
Volunteering for the Towne Hall can be as simple as being a greeter or selling tickets just before a performance. Too busy to volunteer, then become a member to show your support for the many activities we organize for every age from children to seniors.
Sign up to hear from us about news, programs,concerts, and events.